I'm having a marathon blog catch up day!....Can I get up-to-date? It's now August 23rd, and I'm posting last December! YIKES!
So, quick summaries: December is always a crazy, amazing, fun, chaotic, exciting month.....it's emotional:) Joy School adds so much to the meaning and joy of the month in our house! Loved these little Joy Schoolers we got to teach this past year! Such fun little buddies!
We got our tree set up early this year! So I was able to use it as the background for some Joy School pictures I had to take....isn't this little Ben such a stud?
And this girl is such a doll!
LucyMae's class did an awesome musical performance for all the parents/families. And then they got to frost cookies and just have fun! We sure loved LucyMae's first-grade teacher, Mrs. Johnston. She was wonderful!
And the Joy Schoolers got to have some fun with treat decorating themselves!
Our Christmas morning breakfast tradition is German Pancakes! YUM!
The animal blankets from Grandma Michelle were a BIG hit!
LucyMae made Samantha a special necklace and bracelet.
LucyMae made this candle-holder for me in art class!
Super-hero/Justice League underwear....the way to 4-year-old boys' heart!
New violin for LucyMae...can't you just see the excitement bursting from her.....?
Snuggly puppet animals from Grandma Clair were also a big hit!
Tinkerbell and Captain America in the same house! I think we're good...
Last free visit to the Morris Arboretum with the tickets LucyMae won in kindergarten. Such a cool, fun place!And a last visit to the Please Touch Museum before our membership expired...
We took Samantha to see an allergist, trying to figure out some sinus/congestion/breathing/nasal-speech issues she has sometimes. No real allergies to speak of, which is great, but not much help with our problem....she was a champ for the testing though!
New Year's Eve party at our house with Minute-to-Win-It games and fondue and all sorts of fun with the Rebers, Pages, and Kimballs for part of it.
And this is a cool necklace that my friends' grandpa made....I like, and think Sam should try to make me one since he loves making things out of wood:)
I know there's more pictures of this month on Sam's phone or something....I'll have to find them later....FOUND THEM! In no particular chronological order....
The Joy Schoolers did their cute little nativity and musical performance at a nursing home around the corner from our house. Sam was so busy trying to keep James happy, he somehow didn't get any other pictures, except this one of Ben getting ready:(
This was our ward Christmas Party - the primary did a nativity and some musical performances.
Santa came to ward party....looks like most of our kids are warming up to Santa...
except this one:)
Trying out the new scooters they got for Christmas! Big hit! Sam got them for $10 each on Craigslist!
This is by far my favorite minute-to-win-it game....but it has never been so funny as it was with Sam's family (esp. his mom!)


















































No comments:
Post a Comment