Baby Ben was born on Tuesday morning - Feb. 22, 2011 - at 6:02 am. He weighed in at 7 lbs. 3 oz. and was 19.5 inches long. He's a perfect little guy! We are MORE than happy with his arrival and so enjoying his little spirit in our home. For now, these are all the pictures I have on our camera (because it has been acting really retarded lately and won't work half the time we try to use it....grrrr!). So, when I figure out how to download some of the still-shots we took with our video camera, and steal some of the cute ones my mom has taken since she has been here, I will add them and you can get a better look at this handsome little guy.
Also, I am still working on finding time to finish typing up the whole birth story and the miracle it was to us...so sorry I'm not done yet, but it is coming! And THANK YOU to everyone for your well-wishes and congratulations. We truly appreciate it!
9 comments:
So uh, I just thought I'd check in - you HAVE gotten some pictures of all 5 of you right?
SO sweet. Love the way those sisters look at him. Congrats babe!
FINALLY, pictures....he is so cute...not sure who he looks like but he is cute and can't wait to see some more. Hope you are doing well and I will call you soon....Laura
Such a cute little guy and a cute growing family. :) Congratulations!!
How exciting to see these pictures. You just can't help but smile when you see this gorgeous new little bundle from heave with his adorable siblings adoring him and his amazing parents.
We'll see you dad on Wednesday and will get to hear a little more of the story. You've got to have your hands pretty full!
Blessings and love from the whole Eyrealm
Chels...he his BEAUTIFUL!!! Sounds like you are doing well. I just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you guys!
Love you!
aw, he's cute you guys! congratulations. are you all surviving over there?
Congrats! He looks adorable!
Congrats!!! He is so cute I love his little nose. I bet it's so nice to have your mom there. Enjoy those precious first moments!
Post a Comment