And kindergarten finally started! Samantha was so excited to finally go to real school with her big sister!
And we tried to fit in as much camping as we could this month! Good times!
Fun little obstacle course races at the campground playground...
Oh how I needed to get away from it all and just be! Just be with my kids, with my family, in nature! I love not having cell service...
Always finding something to hang/swing on...such a fun walk around this lake.
And more fun boating with our awesome friends who are so willing to invite our crazy family along. I think my LOVE for water-skiing helps influence them to invite us....it is definitely more fun to take people boating who "get it" and can get up on their first try:)
But this time there were extra families....and the other does not know how to ski. And they ended up doing things backwards....tried to ski people while the water was super choppy, and then wasted the evening glass that came tubing:( Oh well....
Ben enjoying craft-time with his little Joy School buddies
And another awesome camping trip with our friends, the Sorensons...
Potty-training at its finest!
This boy LOVED being able to just ride his bike whenever he wanted...
The campground/recreation area was hosting a festival on Saturday that was fun to check out...
And I, thinking the beach wouldn't allow swimming since it was closed after Labor Day, did not bring swimsuits for anyone. But it was WARM on Saturday, and all we wanted to do was take a dip in the water, and they were allowing swimming, so.....we went white-trash style:)
Apparently Sam was smart enough to bring his suit though:)
We headed to the nearest LDS church on Sunday for Sacrament Meeting, and tree-climbing seemed like the perfect after-church activity...
And when I saw a sign that we could get a good, open view if we followed the signs up this random road we drove past, we went for it! I need me a good, open view sometimes (all the time!!!). This land is for sale, so we spent a little time dreaming...
After cleaning up camp we went for a little walk/hike...
And we brought along some weirdos!
Found a HUGE hill for rolling down....
And then Tyler kicked the football into the lake...oops!...and had to go for a swim to get it:)
Fun little park near one of our Joy School friends' houses....Ben loves riding his bike....he just needs a bigger one now;)...
James getting good on his pedal-less bike too...
More pics from Sam's phone...
More fun with Sam's go-cart....thanks for all the help Tyler Page!
More fun at the lake
Finally got to do my triathlon - at 15 weeks prego! Glad I did it. It kept me in shape for that long. But just a few weeks later I no longer felt like I could run very well....my body said "HELLO - you're PREGNANT!"
















No comments:
Post a Comment