It is now January 2016 as I write this...and I am going to try to do a quick picture update to catch up....and then, maybe!!! I'll do a better job this year of staying caught up!
June - Rennie and Scott came to visit!!!
And of course, they got screwed on their flight home again! The airline (Spirit Airlines) cancelled their flight for no reason, without even letting them know. They ended up having to drop an extra couple hundred bucks to get home so that they didn't miss work for the next week. Thanks for coming, and dealing with that guys!
LucyMae had fun at her Field Day at school....and I went to spy on her and take some pictures:)
And the girls both had fun at this outdoor recital and family picnic that their violin teacher had at the end of summer.
Playgroup at the park...SCHOOL IS OUT!!!!
We rode the train into Philly to go the Franklin Institute on their free night...a little chaotic with our family on the train...but still fun!
And then James turned 2!!!! (I also had a birthday somewhere in there....but no pictures for some reason....?)
And more June pictures I just got off of Sam's phone....
Fun overnight getaway...night at a hotel with a pool and free breakfast! Morning run and tennis followed by a day at 6 flags!!!!....no kids!
Little excursion to Long Island...we just tagged along on Sam's business trip....it was fun and so beautiful!
Thoroughly enjoying the new Chariot that Thule sent us!!!!
Fun boating days with Ellen and Tom! and waiting for the water to calm down for skiing...
Date-night runs followed by a bite to eat are awesome with this guy!
And he is still fascinated by seeing deer...














































No comments:
Post a Comment