Monday, November 30, 2009

Announcing Samantha Clair Evans


More details to come....but here is the announcement!

Samantha Clair Evans - born Nov. 30, 2009 at 12:35pm. 6 lbs. 13.2 oz. 19 inches long.

RED HAIR!!!! And such a sweetheart! We are so glad she is done cooking and didn't have to go to the NICU or anything. The C section went well (very strange experience......wow!) and recovery is going great too. This little girl is an angel....nursing well, sleeping well, etc. WE LOVE HER!!!!

Sadly, no one under age 18 is allowed to visit in the hospital right now because of Swine Flu....so LucyMae won't get to see her little sister for a couple days until we go home from the hospital.





11 comments:

Heidi said...

Been thinking about you today, congrats! She is precious. Hope your recovery goes well

Laura said...

I am so excited!!! She is beautiful and looks like an Evans!! But this time I think I see some Chelsia in here too. I am SO glad all went well and that she is healthy, eating well and can't wait to meet her...even if I won't for a LONG TIME!!! Wish I was there...and I will call you tomorrow!! Love ya....Laura

brittanimae said...

Oh, Chels. She is so utterly beautiful. I love her! I want to squeeze her up this second!! Congratulations on getting through the whole ordeal--a tough pregnancy with a fairy-tale ending! Yay!!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations you guys! She really is so beautiful!! I love that last photo of the three of you together. It will be great to see one with the four of you soon. :)

Alyson and Greg Markham said...

How exciting and fun!!! It's such a relief every time a healthy baby comes into the world! I'm glad all is well :) Take Care!

Robyn said...

You are both BEAUTIFUL! Congrats on another sweetheart. Glad the c-section went well. Love you Chels.

Lanes said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for you and so glad she was "well done" and ready to make her appearance! Red Hair! How fun! Congrats again on you little cutie!

Emily Snow said...

CONGRATS. I AM GLAD IT ALL WENT WELL AND HER LUNGS ARE READY. GOOD LUCK WITH THE RECOVERY.

Andrea Denzer said...

YAY!!!! So cute with the red hair! I love that you guys have red-heads! You look great and I'm so happy for you guys... congratulations! I cannot wait to see her (and you all too I guess.)You make cute babies!

Matt said...

Congrats to you and your BEAUTIFUL family! She is absolutely precious. I can't wait to meet her in person!!! Yay for babies!

Reeses Pieces said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful and I love the red hair. I love her name too. It's so feminine. Of course I'm very partial. Enjoy and try to get some sleep!