On one of the many rainy days in June we decided to get out of the house and check out the Badlands....it really is pretty cool!
Sam's artwork....I can't decide if this is Sam displaying his boredom with planning meeting time or his excitement for the family reunion and 4th of July.
Oh how I love cleaning up after mealtimes these days.
She makes some pretty great faces sometimes...is she weird or what? We love it!
YW American Idol Gone Wild activity
I love baby crack!
What a view eh? This place is gorgeous!
Stockade Lake hike. LucyMae LOVES hiking with us in her new pack
Trying to keep warm while camping. It dropped into the 30s that night...I was freezing too, and LucyMae wasn't sleeping, so at 4:00am we got in the car with the heater on and slept until 8:00. The rest of the camping trip was great though!
Like the hike the next day. The Needles are so cool!
Everybody should visit the Black Hills at some point!
Don't you love naked babies? She LOVES her little swimming pool.
GORGEOUS hike to Devil's Bathtub.
It's pretty cool to see a human waterskiing pyramid at the neighborhood park lake
Storybook Island...LucyMae had a GREAT time. It's just right down the street, it's free, and it's a couple hours worth of entertainment.
sorry...I LOVE bath pictures!
LucyMae is a great little hiking buddy...and good at posing for my pictures.
Sam's beautiful sprained ankle....OUCH!!!
We did not make her do this....totally of her own accord. She definitely keeps us laughing.
A good hosing off after a major blowout is good for kids right?
I get a little picture happy with this girl sometimes!
Biking the Mickelson Trail...not on my birthday, but we still did it.
i love this little laugher!
5 comments:
Keep those nekkid baby pictures coming!! She is TOOOO cute--I already miss her. I love the ones where she's playing in the water!
AND THANKS AGAIN FOR A FANTASTIC REUNION!!!!
Look at all of the fun things you live by. I need to get details on the YW ameican idol. I'm always up for ideas. Sam's ankle looks dang painful. Fun to see everything you've been up to so far this summer.
Love the pregnant tree picture, and the one of LucyMae in the rain! You guys are such adventurers! I miss my Chels!
I love those photos of LucyMae!!! She is such a cutie. Such personality. I also was liking that calendar artwork. I have a renewed appreciation for even simple sketches, since last night I was playing a game where drawing skills were involved, and I realized yet again how horrible I am at it.
We can't believe how much LucyMae looks like our little Jenika! She'll be 15 months next week. We were looking at your blog and our Evan said, "Hey that's OUR baby!" Good luck with the new princess soon to join you. Looks like you all had a fabulous summer. Your Connecticut cousins love you!
Post a Comment