GIRL!!!! LucyMae will get a cute little sister. I am so happy for her...I really kind of wanted that...but I also really want a boy next...not that 5 girls in a row wasn't fun in my family. I'd just like a little more variety in our family...and I want Sam to have a little man-buddy so bad!
Now, we're just praying our little hearts out that the complete placenta previa I was just diagnosed with will fix itself by my follow-up ultrasound in 7 weeks. Complete placenta previa means that the placenta is completely covering the cervix. BUT...as my uterus grows, the placenta may move upward with the uterine wall, if it grows the way we want it to, and get out of the way so that I don't have to have a c-section. So, if you're trying to think of things to pray for in your life, you can add that to the list. After doing a little reading it sounds like it is pretty normal for placenta previa to be diagnosed at this stage of pregnancy, and then for it to totally fix itself by the time I'll get my next ultrasound. Usually placenta previa is accompanied with bleeding, which I have had NONE of. So the doctors didn't give me any restrictions as to bed-rest, no exercise, or anything like that. BUT...if anyone out there knows anything about this, and has any suggestions, please send them my way. And just pray that this placenta will get out of the way so that I can have a vaginal birth!
Well...that's our news for now. Another post with pictures from our July adventures to come!
11 comments:
Congrats! two cute girls! I love it! We'll be praying for you over here!
Congratulations I love girls! Sorry about the previa thing I will pray that it fixes itself and hope you are feeling ok
Yay for another darling girl! Love you Chels.
Congratulations, 2 little girls will be lots of fun!
Can you handle another round of congratulations?? Because CONGRATULATIONS!!! I love neices!
I know that it sucks to think about, but if you do have to have a c-section, having one that's scheduled is so much better than emergency. I've had both and I much prefer the scheduled. But I really hope that you don't have to have one. I know that a vaginal birth is so much easier. I just don't have that option.
hey another girl! That's awesome....and so much cheaper than having a boy, because you have all the stuff :). Good luck with your health, and I'll pray for you!
I am so excited for you guys that you are getting another girl!!! It is sure to be so much fun to have sisters so close in age, but I guess you already know that, coming from a whole family full. I didn't grow up with a sister, but I love to watch how Emily and Marie are the best of friends, it is very heart-warming. I'll be hoping and praying for you to have a vaginal delivery too. :)
congrats on the girl!!! hopefully there's a boy in store somewhere for you. :)
I love that my two girls are so close in age. I'm so glad I had two of the same sex since I knew they would be so close. But I guess you would know that best coming from such a large group of girls :)
OH congrats! I think my sister had the same condition and it is fine now. I hope it works that way for you too! Love you babe!
Post a Comment