Sunday, December 2, 2012

And for those of you who didn't already know.....

BABY #4 IS ON THE WAY. Due July 5, 2013

We were hoping for a boy so Ben can have a brother, but due to the nausea and yuckiness I am having, I am guessing it's a girl since I have only been sick with my girls so far.....but every pregnancy is different, so we'll have to see in about 9-10 weeks what the ultrasound says.

AND, on another note, Sam's boss finally sold his house here in South Dakota, so that move to Philadelphia that we've been waiting for for over a year now is scheduled to happen at the end of January:) January seems to be our month for moving.....

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh my goodness, yay!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you, Chels!

Linda said...

Oh my goodness! Bless your soul! Congrats on your growing little tribe! It only gets more and more fun..(and more and more laundry). We love you!

It will be easier to get to Philly than to SD! Yipee!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations to your family!

Jenny said...

Congrats!!!!!