A very quick synopsis of November....I'm sure there is much detail I am forgetting...but oh well...
Fun Joy School field-trip to Petsmart...the kids loved it and were very well behaved...
We tried to fit in as much rock-climbing as possible with the wonderful Fall weather....this was a really cool climb....
Ben LOVES swinging in the kids harness....
And then it snowed...and the kids built their first snowman of the winter...
And dad is always a good horsey...
Our blooming family orchestra/band...
LucyMae's first big concert with the Black Hills Suzuki School...she ROCKED it!
Oreos and milk with daddy...lucky girl!
Great times at the park with the Baums...I LOVE this park by our house...
Our decadent and delicious feast...so much work for one little kitchen though...
While my dad and I kept the kids entertained and safe...
Then we went to a different climb...tried to get my dad to do it...but he made it about 5 feet off the ground:) I would have done one, but Ben had a poopy diaper, and I realized I had forgotten to put the extra diapers I had gotten ready in the actual diaper bag....so I had to load up all the kids and run down the road to Keystone to find some diapers/pull-ups for him...oh well...when I got back, we snapped a few more pictures....
Sunday morning at church before Papa and Howie had to drive home:( Isn't Howie a handsome fella? And love the expression on LucyMae's face:)
And Ben is just a stud!
And then it was Samantha's BIRTHDAY!!! She turned 3 already!!!!
LucyMae was very excited to give her the necklace she had made...I think Samantha liked it too:)
Homemade oreos for a cake...she loved it!
And then a trip to Watiki waterpark for her birthday party...sadly none of our friends were able to make it....but that wasn't really the purpose anyway...we just wanted to have a good time with Samantha for her birthday.
And she loved it!

1 comment:
Great to see Kevan enjoying you all! We so appreciate his care of Grandma! Also, the next generation of concerts? WOW!
Post a Comment