Most of these pictures don't need much explanation, so just enjoy!
Can you see the grin on her face? She was waving her hands with pure delight the whole time!
I love baby overalls!
Aunt Hannah was the perfect babysitter/play-mate for LucyMae. They were so fun to watch together!
Hiking Log-drag....not super long, but way steep! and worth the view!
We wore her right out!
Every year Sam rebuilds/improves the horse-shoe pit so we can all enjoy some good times out there.
What a classic red wagon?! LucyMae loved just chillin' in here.
all the ladies soaking up some rays of warmth after our cold swim
This is a great picture, aside from Sam's crazy horse...oh well!
A morning ride with father and sons
Our final ride before we had to leave this gorgeous place.
We left the cabin Saturday afternoon so that we could go on a date that night while Sam's wonderful parents watched LucyMae. And then we spent Sunday just hanging out in the heat....and this is how LucyMae cooled off...
She was quite the little model for me! And the flowers were gorgeous too!
Bubble-baths! She LOVES the bubbles.
The day after we got back, I got to head out to girl's camp for 2 days. I love these cute girls that I am privileged to work with! And right after I got home Sam took off to be there for the last couple days of Scout camp....but he didn't take the camera with him. It was a busy month for sure! But so fun and so worth it!
We finished the month off with a little relaxing time at home, along with some more hiking and camping in these gorgeous Black Hills. We are really enjoying it out here in the summer.
4 comments:
Isn't girls camp so fun as a leader. I love it! Your Utah pics are beautiful. It's so green!
Ah it is really quite disgusting how much I miss everyone! LM is getting so freaking cute! that pillow picture is adorable!
But you need to post a new blog. in case you havent noticed! it is now september! july is long past. love you!
I am the WORST at reading blogs lately! You guys seriously had a busy and amazing summer! What fun!! I guess your kids are going to be the polar opposite of mine in their animal love--geez, mine run from kittens! Miss you so much . . . and trying to convince Aaron that coming down in November is a fantastic idea . . .
Wow! Yes, what a breathtakingly gorgeous place!!! It looks like you all had such a great time. How fun that LucyMae loved the horses so much. Awesome. Thank you for sharing your adventures with us through your blog. :)
Post a Comment