Friday, April 3, 2009

A little word to fellow-bloggers..

Dear friends and family...

True - I don't get around to posting extremely often.
True - I make up for it with really long posts that take me a really long time.
True - I LOVE checking other people's blogs and try to leave comments often to show my interest and appreciation for your updates, words of wisdom, cute pictures, funny stories, etc.
TRUE - I ALSO LOVE TO GET COMMENTS ON OUR BLOG! I love to read them and know that people actually do check this thing once in a while and see all the cute pictures and videos of LucyMae.
FAVOR? - If you read this blog semi-often, enjoy reading it/checking out the pictures and videos, let a girl know and leave a little comment once in a while!

Much thanks to all who have already left comments, and much thanks in advance to those who take me seriously and leave a comment now!

14 comments:

Heidi said...

i know I like to read your blog, especially since you guys moved.

Andrea Denzer said...

Ok already! Here's a comment for you- I miss you! I made rice crispies the other night and it reminded me of making them with you at Bear Lake. Ok bye.

eyre blog said...

true- we think the evans are frigin awesome

eyre blog said...

ture- we would like to see and hear more about the figin awesome evans

eyre blog said...

true- we love cute pictures and videos of LucyMae

eyre blog said...

FAVOR? come up to Bear Lake this summer and let us hang out with the frigin awesome evans end clan.

eyre blog said...

thank you for being so frigin awesome.

Robyn said...

I'm a comment lover too. I miss you Chels.

Shannon said...

Well here you go. A comment for some of my favorite people. Your daughter is getting so BIG!

Matt said...

Um..hi...I like to stalk your blog, so I guess I better leave a comment now! I also love to get comments, but I guess that would mean that I would have to make regular posts to our blog for people to comment on! ha ha. All we can do is try, right? Miss you guys!

Emily Snow said...

ha ha. chelsia, i guess since i stalked you and made you invite me to your blog, that i could leave a comment. I like the eyre 10 time commentating...sounds like Noah? just a guess. ha ha. nice. anyway, you gotta update more often! i like to make sure you are all doing well.

brittanimae said...

True: my sister is my favorite person and I'm so glad to know that if she's ever annoyed about something she won't silently stew--she'll get it out there! You are too funny Chels!!!

*Leslie* said...

I check all the blogs at least once a week, it's addictive really. Your little girl is darling!

Matt and Piper said...

I'm always watching your blog and I love that you comment on mine.