Today is our two-year Anniversary, and I just wanted to let everyone know that I have the BEST husband in the world. He treats me like a queen, he works HARD to support our little family right now, he is the best dad in the world - so cute with our little LucyMae, and he is going to be AWESOME in his graduate program in Biomedical Engineering come January! He is the red-headed, cello-playing, 6'2", outdoor-loving, worthy-priesthood-holder, keep-me-laughing, hard-working cowboy I always dreamed of marrying. I LOVE YOU SAM!!!

3 comments:
I love your most recent posts. You're just like your Mom, spontaneous and up for anything. Happy Anniversary, glad you found a great guy!
It was fun to see you at the reunion for a minute. Congrats on your anniversary!
You two are SOOO cute. I mean you three. And your wedding pictures make me totally jealous--you both look gorgeous.
Post a Comment