Friday, February 19, 2010

The visit of aunt Serenity!

Here are some pictures of Serenity's visit in January! Thanks for emailing them to me Rennie! As you can see we had a wonderful time...especially LucyMae.























Sledding was super fun for them...but DANG it was cold! So, Samantha and I stayed home...I'm not going to take a newborn out in that kind of weather!

You can see how cold it was by the color of this girl's cheeks! But she still had a blast!



Body-womping. A signature Sam move when sledding...we did it when we were dating, and I thought it was a weird idea at first, but it was actually pretty fun!


Thanks for coming Rennie! We LOVED having you, and wish you could come back. And anyone else who wishes to pay us a visit is more than welcome....sorry we can't offer more enticing weather or anything though!

2 comments:

Linda said...

We didn't get a chance to talk about Rennie's visit when she was here this week. Looks like a LOT of fun! So glad for both of you to have a little break!

Shannon said...

Rennie, you are SOOO pretty. Just sayin'.