I also just want to express my gratitude to all our family, friends, my students and fellow Suzuki teachers, neighbors, Sam's school friends and teachers, etc. for all the generosity and kindness that has been extended to us. We have truly been watched over and blessed. Thank you for all the gifts. Thank you for all the kind and thoughtful emails and messages on facebook, etc. Thank you for all the meals that have been brought over. Thank you for everything! We truly appreciate it all!
Here is some of the fun we have tried to capture lately....
LucyMae is full of kisses and snuggles for Samantha. I am in awe of what a sweet big-sister she is turning out to be.
She loves to look at her toes and fingers.
Our brief little Christmas card photo shoot at the mall...
It was an excuse to get dressed, do my hair, get out of the house, get in the spirit of Christmas....
And the mall provided some Christmas decorations for the background....
as well as some entertainment for LucyMae while I nursed Samantha
Good thing I have LucyMae or I would need someone to come clean my house these next 6 weeks....haha!
I seriously love how much LucyMae likes helping. LucyMae doing the dirty work while grandma soaks up some time with the babe....that's the way it should be!
Bless this wonderful woman and her sacrifice to be here to help us out for 10 days. She saved us...
We love you Grandma Clair! We couldn't have done it without you!
"I'm done cleaning now....your turn!"
Once LucyMae actually sees the camera there is no hope of getting her to smile and cooperate.
LucyMae was in heaven while Grandma was here.
Just check out LucyMae's face in this one....she is hilarious!
Taking Grandma to the airport
We truly were sad to see this day come.
a surprise shower the young women and leaders threw for me and another leader in the YW.
And I think LucyMae would go crazy without her dad to get down on the ground and really play with her.
one of our christmas tree decorations....
I don't think it will be making it on the tree this year. LucyMae knew how to hold it pretty well and sings while she "plays".....I think we have a musician on our hands
We went the easy way out this year and got a fake, pre-lit tree from Walmart....it was totally easy and definitely the way to go this year.
And LucyMae loves having a tree with lights in our house!
She hasn't put that violin down for 3 days now.
What a sweetheart she is!
3 comments:
I am glad LucyMae is enjoying her sister. They look so cute together. And I am LOVING the pics of LucyMae with the violin ornament! How precious!
Congrats again. I wish I was closer to bring a meal and hold that precious baby!
Such cute little sweethearts you have. LucyMae's hats are adorable, by the way.
What fabulous pictures! We feel like we're almost there! Thanks so much for keeping in touch! Thank goodness for Grandma! Did she go home after the C-section didn't work and then come back or did she stay the whole time? What a woman!
Those little redheads are just to die for! Hugs from us!
Post a Comment