Sorry, everybody....but we have decided to make our blog private. I am finally cluing in to how easy it is to find access to our blog and information. SO, I especially apologize to Brad Ball who hates it when people do this, but it is being done. PLEASE email me if you want to be invited or leave a comment with your email address so that I can invite you. Sorry and THANKS!!
18 comments:
Please invite me shanstromberg@gmail.com
I know exactly what you mean. Please invite me
heidiemyers@gmail.com (don't forget the e between heidi and myers, and spell myers right too. Everyone messes these two things up)
katphoto7@hotmail.com
hope you are well and settling in at your new place!
Me please. I am assuming you have my email address. Use the gmail one.
Love you! Are you frozen solid yet?
Well this is a total duh, but you know I want an invite. :)
Hey... glad to hear you guys made it to South Dakota and are doing well. Thanks for the shoutout *kinda* I know I posted a blog a while ago about how lame it is for people to "go private"... but I forgive you guys... I actually admire your blog... instead of being a soapbox... it's really more of a monthly journal... so probably a good thing to go private. Anyways... hope all continues to go well for you guys. We'll see you sometime as summer rolls around.
In case you don't get my email.... add me! inquisitethis@blogspot.com. Thanks sister of mine love ya!
Aubs
mandyviolin@yahoo.com
shelbysue3@gmail.com And we started a blog! jobyevans.wordpress.com We haven't done anything yet, but just so you know.
Chels! You better not forget me! We love to read about you guys!
amylwevans@gmail.com
nicrees@comcast.net
Please invite me
Piperjan@hotmail.com
Include me!! jclayton21@yahoo.com
Hi Chelsea this is Sister Fuller, Desi Quayle we have a blog too. I've been keeping tabs on ya through your blog. Our email is quaylem@bellsouth.net
Our blog is markanddesiquayle.blogspot.com
I love your blog, your family is beautiful!
please invite me... loudlaughinglady@yahoo.com
hope all is going well with the two of you! Steve and I miss you!
I would love an invite! jennifer@brandags.com
You have my email address... and, I miss you. Excited to see you for Spring Break!
Hey Chels! I hope all well. I was just thinking about you yesterday....wondering how you were doing!!!
I'd love an invite to your blog too.
Thanks girl!
Love you!
Post a Comment