To continue the month of July....my mom held a Hooper Family Reunion up at her Bear Lake cabin. Although I was only able to attend for about 24 hours, it was a blast and well worth the drive. Sam had to work, so I drove up with Tenille and Paul and our 2 little babies....it made for a pretty crowded car with 2 car-seats and all. We spent the day hanging out at the beach and skiing on really choppy water. There were a TON of little kids and babies at the reunion, with over 50 people in attendance. It was chaos and FUN! It was great to see so many of my cousins and aunts and uncles and grandparents that I hardly ever see anymore. I love catching up with them. There was a pretty sweet slip&slide set up just before dinner time....Addie was in heaven on that thing. All my cute nieces and nephews have really latched on to their uncle Howie, as has my cute little LucyMae. He is such a fun uncle for them all....Rennie and Aubrey are great aunts too!
And we wrapped up the month of July with another couple days up at Sam's cabin. WE LOVE IT UP THERE! It is so beautiful and relaxing and the air is so fresh! LucyMae is learning to love it up there too....isn't she adorable!? We took a few of our own little family photos with the horses. I think they turned out pretty good. Well, I took MANY pictures during the month of July.... maybe I need to slow down a bit....it's just so easy with digital cameras to go crazy. At least I am having fun!
Here's the slideshow:
1 comment:
Wow, you guys never stop! It looks like you have such a great time! And I love your family picture. It is also fun to see your siblings all grown up! I still picture them in elementary school!
Post a Comment